Crude oil, the so-called slugger, is the most important oil futures commodity. It is the only core energy for global economic development and national strategic reserve. It is an internationally important investment project.
Crude oil trading advantage
- Carry out T +0 trading model, you can always buy, sell
- Market focus products – the king of black gold, rare non-renewable resources, global supply and demand continued tight
- Analysis of transactions is simple
- High lever, low input, high return
- Investment opportunities, each time the price fluctuations can bring the opportunity to buy and sell
- Low fees, quotations transparent, fair and equitable transactions
Example of crude oil trading
WTI crude oil rose from 46.65 to 47.75 if a customer with a premium account performs the following transaction:
Product: WTI Crude
Trading Size: 1000 Barrels
Base Value: $ 10
Venture Capital: $ 1,500
Buy Price: 46.65 Close
Spread: (47.75-46.65) = 1.10 The
deal is profitable at 110 pips
110 * 10 USD = 1100 Dollar
profit: 1100 US dollars
Open A Real Account Online
Open A Demo Account Online
Risk Warning: The products offered by our company are margin trades. Risk involved in foreign exchange trading via margin may not be suitable for all investors. high Leverage can help customers make a profit or make a loss. Therefore, before investing or buying or selling decisions, you must carefully consider the purpose of the investment and the maximum risk you can afford. Customers may suffer some or all of the loss of money, if you can not afford to lose, please do not rush to invest. If you have any questions, please seek advice from an independent financial adviser.
Disclaimer: All information provided by Bumblebee is for your own research only and is not intended as a suggestion or implication of any investment or financial decision made by you.